Three boys means we always need to be super attentive. So many simple thongs can be potential hazards.. this evening the twins were playing with play dough while the baby who is now 6 myths old was crawling and rolling on the mattress. I suddenly saw wet green drops on the sheet and thought the twins were putting play dough in their mouth..I usually make my own dough which is safe to eat. Then I saw a few more drops of gooey greenish blue saliva on the sheet and realized that the baby had ingested some play dough.
I tried to put my finger into his mouth but he started throwing up. We had 4 big green and yellow vomits and then mom decided to do a stomach wash.
Got a bunch more of the green gook out. Much crying…but at least it was all out. A quiet feed and the baby went off to sleep.
Never a dull moment!