but i am not quite ready to leave! we are off for a 3 day weekend trip to karjat. While the basic stuff like clothes and swim gear has been packed, i am running a list of things through my head that i need to add to the bag.
Traveling with 3 kids two of which talk continuously and ask even more questions is not easy. we are visiting this resort for the first time, it’s the monsoons so traffic is a pain and the road has some construction going on, so i am assuming we will be in the car for a while.
Here’s what i am taking along (think fun, non bulky and easy to put together)
1. little clip boards with one-sided paper and some crayons
2. rough paper
3. wikki stix (https://myfourboysandme.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/wikki-sticks/)
4. Four of their current favorite books: Gruffalo, Swimmy, Cat in the Hat, and Brown Bear for the Baby
5. a small bag with dinky cars
6. banana chips and some nuts (the real ones and not the boys).
7. Music CDs
Really looking forward to this trip. the twins are super excited too – we are staying in a tent and the resort looks super green – so lots of walking and exploring. Will post pictures and more stories once we get there!